Thursday, April 28, 2011

Awaken 2011

Hello everyone!
I don't typically like to use my blog for advertising, but I need to let you all know about the upcoming Awaken conference, first of all, check out this video that I made advertising it!







If the player above isn't working, click here to watch it on the Awaken website

I encourage each of you to come to the Awaken conference, from June 10-11 at St. Albert alliance church. Wes Martin and Justin Rizzo (click on their names and you'll be directed to their websites) are going to be presenting. Both of them are missionaries in Kansas City at the International House of Prayer. I have been privileged to personally meet both of them and I must say they are both incredible men of God. You will be truly blessed if you are able to make it to the Awaken conference. 

There is also something special around Awaken that I want to inform you about. If you have ever wondered what worship is like in the prayer room, there is a perfect opportunity for you the day before the Awaken conference. Mark Your calendars for June 9 at 7:00. We will be having a night of worship, prayer, and teaching at Central Baptist Church. Wes Martin will be speaking to us on the House of Prayer and why it is so important, and Maria Collette (with me and a few others) will be leading a time of intercessory prayer and worship (just like we do in the prayer room, only with a full band!) Please try to make time for this! Especially if you have been able to support me financially, it would be a great way for you to come and experience the ministry that you are sowing into!

Thanks and blessings,
sorry for the advertisement, but I am so passionate about Awaken, it is going to be SUCH an incredible conference and you all should attend!!

That's enough for today, 
until next time,

Daunavan Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment