Monday, February 21, 2011

HoPE Tuesdays

Hello everyone,
Thanks for checking my blog. I hope that you are all doing well!
Just wanted to let you all know that I really do intend to make a quick video blog from my time in Kansas City, so keep checking the blog for that.
In other news, something really exciting is happening tomorrow! The HoPE Prayer Room is opening on Tuesday nights from 7-9PM! Not only is this initiative happening to help give people options who have regular jobs, HoPE Tuesdays are going to be a time of learning as well as praying, as some people involved with House of Prayer are going to be taking time to share what God's laid on their hearts pertaining to prayer and the apostolic prayers.
Tuesday nights are something that I am taking a bit of leadership in, as I will be there every week to lead worship, run PowerPoint, sing, pray, and eventually even teach (I will keep you posted as far as when this will be happening).

Feel free to drop by the Marketplace Chapel in West Edmonton Mall on Tuesday nights to really get an idea about what God is doing at the House of Prayer. For a bit more info on it specifically, check out Jim Hall's (Director of HoPE) blog by clicking here.

Thanks a lot!

Daunavan

No comments:

Post a Comment